Welcome to

"Jumping For Deals"

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Walmart Price Match/Coupons

I will POST tomorrow more in detail

Okay I did a major hall at walmart FINALLY!! My husband was begging for some food in the house ;) I have just been crazy busy with life...3 young ones, part time school, part time hair etc, etc, etc. It's not that I haven't been shopping it's just that it isn't top priority now that we are stalked up with the basic necessities. Anyway...this ones for you hun!

I will have to calculate but I would say BEFORE Price Matching it was probably around $400!

Close Enough!

Origional Price;
BEFORE Price Matching;

$394.57

Price Matched Down to;

$234.54

Price AFTER coupons (Printed off Internet and cut out of Newspapers)

$104.36

(Plus I am sending in a $15 REBATE for Olay)

Total For Order;
$89.36

Total SAVED $305.21!!!!!!!! AWESOME!



1 comment:

  1. Holy Butt Load Of STUFF!!!! I'm not following you anymore.

    ReplyDelete